LOCATION: Hingham, Norfolk
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You”
Reporting to the IT & Facilities Manager, the BA will work with key stakeholders to complete a full business process review in preparation for a transformation project to support a global business expansion and a large increase in manufacturing volumes.
Ideal candidates for this role would have 3 years plus experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment and ideally will be looking to further develop their skills and career in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Work with key stakeholders to capture, validate, understand, prioritise and document business requirements in a consistent format.
- Perform a gap analysis on current processes identifying opportunities to simplify, improve and streamline where possible, challenging the business to be more efficient.
- Hold workshops, to develop new business processes, capturing the outputs and working closely with stakeholders to summarise and present these findings
- Understand the current and future technical platforms, and how to best utilise these to drive business improvements and efficiencies.
- Identify and document the impact and risk of change and how these might impact the adoption of new working practices.
What we look for:
- Experience of at least 3 years in the manufacturing/engineering industry.
- Hands-on commercial experience of related technical documentation creation g. Cross-Functional Process Maps, Use Case/User Stories etc.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems.
- To be technically astute and able to competently converse across all departments.
- Thrive in a challenging industry and environment.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com