Graphic Design/Marketing Executive
LOCATION: Hingham, Norfolk
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You”
An exciting creative position has arisen for a Graphic Designer with experience in Marketing to join our team and be part of our ambitious and thriving culture.
We’re looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and driven individual who will work as part of our sales and marketing team to add a creative flair, with a prevalent skill set in graphic design, and product marketing. This role is incredibly diverse and fast-paced so having the ability to bring ideas to life quickly, with accuracy is essential. We are also looking for someone with the ability to enhance and maintain our brand.
The ideal candidate will be a strong designer with an interest in marketing and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Digital marketing: email newsletters, social media, website graphics, videos, product descriptions and images
- Experience creating marketing material
- Creative flair to take ideas from concept through to realisation
- Confident in using the Adobe Creative Suite — InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Content creation for both print and digital media
- Ability to manage multiple projects to achieve deadlines
- Work within a team and individually on projects
- Communicate ideas effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Respond promptly to marketing requests and fulfil company needs
What we look for:
- Proactive attitude to projects and developing new ideas
- Quality control and attention to detail for all work produced
- Graphic design 1+yr experience
- Willingness to learn
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team player
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this position email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org