LOCATION: Hingham, Norfolk
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You”
The Project Coordinator role will work to support Mirus programme and project managers in the cross-functional delivery of seat development projects, and other internal and external change initiatives.
Ideal candidates for this role would be expected to be seeking to progress in a project management career while providing operational support to all business functions in a lean and rapidly expanding manufacturing and product development organisation.
- Provision of support to programme and project managers in the coordination and administration of new product introduction programmes.
- Typical activities within this project support role include generation and maintenance of cross-functional project plans, organisation and documentation of project meetings, creation/analysis/reporting of project metrics, coordination with the finance department to maintain project cost control.
- Administration of Mirus NPI process e.g. organisation of programme milestone, design review events and preparation of deliverables/checklists.
- Provide Support in the generation of proposals and bids through to successful conclusion.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities, e.g. coordination of VA/VE, quality reviews etc.
- Take project management responsibility for smaller product change actions, proposal generation activities and Mirus feature/product development initiatives.
- Support Programme and Quality Managers in the execution of various certification body (e.g. EASA) and OEM (e.g. Airbus) approval programmes which may be undertaken by Mirus.
What we look for:
- Proactive attitude to projects and developing new ideas
- Knowledge of Aerospace technologies and product development
- APM or Prince Professional qualified
- Familiar with working to tight deadlines or within a target driven climate
- Willingness to learn
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team player
*Please note this position may require occasional travel. The individual must hold a current passport and be willing to undertake short and long haul travel on an as required basis.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this position email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org