LOCATION: Hingham, Norfolk
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You”
The Master Scheduler/Analyst drives the flow of work and materials within and between departments within Mirus Aircraft Seating.
- Ensure the daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations.
- Manage the planning team.
- Oversee production schedule and prioritise job-orders for production optimisation.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- Manage the bill of materials and item creation including managing/tracking engineering change release from the design/engineering department.
- Drive business performance using ERP outputs to support the business.
- Drive supply chain demand through MRP.
- Interact with all departments to resolve issues regarding manufacturing, customer services and accounting.
- Report to management on production progress, work in process, and bill of materials.
- Take part in stock-taking activities.
- Any other task as deemed necessary/appropriate by management in order to meet company objectives.
- Review and develop business processes to maximise their efficiency and productivity.
- Helping to deliver improvements with data gathering, functional system designs, training and documentation.
- Contributing to the improvement of programmes and projects.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com