Stores Team Leader
This is a senior role that holds responsibility for the running and management of the store's department and the coordination of parts and stock for the production team. This role will include the need to identify and implement stock control management systems in line with industry and health and safety requirements.
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You”
- To receive and book in goods, ensuring the accuracy of supplier paperwork and locating the parts within the Stores areas (once passed through inspection). Report any errors/issues to the relevant buyer for corrective actions etc.
- Completion and posting of picks for both Works Order, Sales Orders and Transfer Orders.
- Manage and maintain stocks of consumable items, and communicate any changes required to minimum stocking parameters.
- Perform regular stock takes, report shortages to production and purchasing department for investigation.
- Ensure traceability of parts is maintained throughout the entire store flow, and any issues are investigated and corrected before reaching the production area.
- Implement relevant Continuous Improvement methodology to the allocation and use of processes/locations within Stores.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in both Stores and the delivery yard area.
- Maintain and report on the Stores KPI’s, ensuring targets are met.
- Working with Mirus’ designated Risk Assessor, ensure the Stores function adheres to Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Oversee the maintenance and records of all Stores’ vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Supervise and provide training to all new starters in the Stores team, ensuring all team members work to SOP’s.
- Driving the forklift to load/unload deliveries
- Managing the packing and shipping of finished seats.
- Organise and process the return of items to suppliers.
- Participate in all regulatory and customer-based audits.
What we look for:
- Experience working within and managing a stores department/stock control function.
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team with conflicting priorities.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines.
- Experience in working with ERP and MRP ordering systems.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org