LOCATION: Hingham, Norfolk
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Going Further”
The Programme Manager is responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the fulfilment of assigned customer orders for Mirus Aircraft passenger seats. The primary focus of this role is to ensure the complete satisfaction of assigned customers, maintain cost, quality and schedule control. Maintaining on-time performance and weight targets are also key to success.
Ideal candidates will have experience as a project/programme manager in product development and come from a manufacturing environment and will be looking to progress into a leadership role.
- Manage the programme from sales handover to programme closure with complete responsibility for cost, timeline, scope and quality of the product in accordance with Mirus new product introduction (NPI) process.
- Responsible for programme documentation.
- Estimate resources and participants required to achieve project goals.
- Conduct post-project reviews and action plans in line with lessons learned procedure.
- Develop high-level and full-scale project plans (MS Project)
- Take project management responsibility for minor product change and actions and Mirus feature/product development initiatives.
What we look for:
- Experience of project or programme management within either a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Experience in managing quality processes within an NPI environment.
- A good understanding of and experience with project planning software (e.g. MS Project).
- The ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels.
- Ideally from an Aerospace cabin/seating background.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this position email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com