Sales Support Executive
LOCATION: Hingham, Norfolk
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Going Further”
This role is all about finding and developing business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options. This role also involves promotion of Mirus Aircraft Seating by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, represent Mirus during customer visits and at industry functions and events.
- Supporting the Sales Manager in delivering sales in line with the sales strategy/targets.
- Responsibility for the identification of new opportunities, generation of new leads /opportunities for sales.
- Visit existing and potential customers to progress opportunities and develop business.
- Ensure process adherence.
- Sales department targets (KPIs defined).
- Support our global sales agents.
- Keeping the CRM system fully up to date with leads, opportunities and progress.
- Create proposal documents and presentations in response to customer RFQ’s.
- Assist the Sales Manager with ad-hoc requests.
- Provide customer feedback to the business via the customer intelligence document.
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings where relevant.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 1 year’s sales experience.
- Aerospace/Aviation industry enthusiast.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate.
This position will require regular travel and the individual must hold a current passport, driving license and be willing to undertake short and long-haul travel.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this position email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org