ERP Implementation Manager
Mirus Aircraft Seating is looking for a talented ERP Implementation Manager.
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You.”
The ERP Manager is responsible for planning, designing, implementing and supporting ERP solutions at Mirus Aircraft Seating. The successful candidate must be able to organize and lead ERP projects of varying complexity in accordance with the business objectives of the organization.
This role will identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective solutions for all aspects of the organization. Manufacturing/engineering experience is preferred as we're a high production manufacturing facility.
- Lead a re-implementation project of our current ERP system including an upgrade to the latest version of the application to support volume growth and expansion of the business to new global sites.
- Hold workshops, working with end-users to analyse the structure and flow of the business processes and data, to identify ERP/System solutions.
- Be responsible for coordinating all updates to the system, report and track technical issues, and oversee complete management of the system.
- You will configure and manage the ERP system plus coordinate and govern the evolution and customization in the future.
- Own the functional and technical design, implementation and testing of the ERP system and related applications.
- You will provide hands-on user support and training for the ERP system, maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company and create documentation as well as promote best practices in the application's utilization.
- You’ll be the user administrator; manage security access and user set up for the ERP, ensuring the protection of information from accidental or unauthorized damage, removal and/or modification.
- Manage ERP related vendors and projects.
- You will engage with different levels and functions of the organization, the key users of the ERP application, as well as more broadly with other ad hoc users of the application from senior managers to shopfloor.
What we look for:
- Experience of interfacing with other business systems.
- Knowledge of NAV 2016 and Microsoft Business Central.
- Experience of systems development life cycles and reporting tools.
- Understanding of aerospace security principles.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org