We have two exciting brand new opportunities for Material Handlers to join our Warehouse team from 4th January 2023.
These two new positions are involved with the picking of materials from the Warehouse against Work Orders for Line-side supply to Production. You will be moving, handling and storing different materials as well as tracking the stock, and recording the orders.
- To receive in goods, booking items in accurately and locating them in the designated locations within the Warehouse
- Pick material components against Work Orders and issue to Bills of Material (BoM)
- Manage and maintain stocks of consumable items, purchase stores consumables in line with budget and minimum stock requirements.
- Carry out Perpetual Stock Takes, reporting shortages to Warehouse Supervisor or, in their absence, to Production/Supply Chain
- Ensure that all items within the Warehouse are booked out accurately to receiving departments, at no time allowing free access to unauthorised personnel
About the person:
We are looking for candidates that have good attention to detail and work effectively as part of a team as well as the following:
- Experience working within a busy Warehousing or stock control function within either engineering and/or manufacturing/ production
- A basic understanding of English - both written and verbally
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to lean and highly self-motivated
- Working knowledge of Office 365
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, reliable, flexible approach and comfortable in a changing environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
You will have a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you are interested in our new warehouse roles and want to join an exciting growing business within the aviation sector, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org