We are excited to announce that we are expanding our Supply Chain team and have several roles on offer including a NPI Buyer position.
The key elements of this role will involve managing key projects within Mirus’s supply chain. Primarily focused on supporting new product development initiatives, this role will be a key part of the business’s project team in managing costs and sourcing risk to ensure projects are delivered on-time, to budget and with a sustainable high quality supply base.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively influencing colleagues to address risks to project deliverables; cost, quality and lead-time.
- Support the development of precise material cost (BOM cost) targets. Ensuring these targets are robust yet achievable.
- Develop clear cost targets and support “Design to Cost” initiatives with suppliers and Engineering colleagues.
- Track project sourcing, BOM cost and lead-times through engagement with Supply Chain Category Management colleagues, Project Managers and Engineering.
- Manage tooling and NRE costs with external suppliers to deliver to optimise project costs.
- Maintain effective and positive working relationships within Supply Chain and across the business.
About the person:
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skillset:
- Analytical and articulate. Able to communicate clearly to colleagues across the business. Comfortable using data to support discussions and able to use this to develop clarity.
- Results driven and passionate. Candidates must be persuasive and feel comfortable challenging stakeholders yet able to maintain a professional and collaborative approach when engaging others.
- Experience of working in manufacturing and show an understanding of international supply chain management and the challenges and opportunities this brings.
- Experience of working with technical colleagues in Engineering and Project Management. Able to demonstrate an understanding of structured processes when engaging suppliers to optimise design and project management tools used in product development.
You will have a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you are interested in our brand-new role and want to join an exciting business within the aerospace sector, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!