We are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join us as an additional member of our programmes team.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the fulfillment of assigned customer orders for Mirus aircraft passenger seats, from the time a programme is handed over by the Sales department until programme closure.
The primary focus of the Programme Manager is to ensure complete satisfaction of assigned customers, maintaining cost, quality and schedule control, as well as Mirus’ quality and design standards.
This role has primary responsibility to maintain on time performance, quality, cost and weight targets.
About the person:
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Experience of project or programme management within either a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Experience in managing quality processes within an NPI environment.
- A good understanding of and experience with project planning software (e.g. MS Project).
- The ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels.
- Ideally from an Aerospace cabin/seating background.
About our benefits:
- Pension - up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working - flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development - Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth - helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental checkups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year including our Christmas Party!
- Free on-site carparking
If you are interested in our Programme Manager role and want to join an exciting business within the Aviation sector, please email your CV to email@example.com