We are seeking an experience Programme Manager to join us as an additional member of our programmes team.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the fulfillment of assigned customer orders for Mirus aircraft passenger seats, from the time a programme is handed over by the Sales department until programme closure.
The primary focus of the Programme Manager is to ensure complete satisfaction of assigned customers, maintaining cost, quality and schedule control, as well as Mirus’ quality and design standards.
This role has primary responsibility to maintain on time performance, quality, cost and weight targets.
About the person:
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Experience of project or programme management within either a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Experience in managing quality processes within an NPI environment.
- A good understanding of and experience with project planning software (e.g. MS Project).
- The ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels.
- Ideally from an Aerospace cabin/seating background.
You will have a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you are interested in our role and want to join an exciting business within the aerospace sector, then please send your CV to email@example.com
(Please note: We will respond to your application on 1st July)