Quality Control Team Leader
As the Quality Control Team Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring that parts and processes comply with all customer, third party and regulatory requirements and for upholding the relevant strategies and objectives defined by the Quality Department.
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You.”
- Assisting with the development of the Product Quality
- To ensure that all components and tooling are manufactured to exacting standards.
- Inspection and Testing (where applicable) of purchased items at Goods Inwards
- Inspection of manufactured and Testing of items in accordance with drawing and job card requirements.
- Generation of “Inspection Reports”.
- Development of the cosmetic inspection criteria for parts and
- Ensure all non-conforming work is segregated, clearly identified and reported to the appropriate person/department.
- Tracking and aiding in the resolution of internal and external non-conformance reports (NCR’s).
- Provide assistance with technical disputes with department managers and
- Ensure that all inspection standards are carried out effectively, both prior to processing and at the inspection/dispatch
- Ensure that all items are processed in a timely
What we look for:
- experience of working in an inspection role in a similar manufacturing environment
- Experience in using CNC CMM’s (PCdims), QA systems, and handheld measuring equipment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and CAD models to extract relevant engineering and inspection data
- Able to use a wide variety of handheld measuring equipment and competent in the use of CMM’s
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, quality system design and documentation
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org