Regional Sales Manager
Hingham, Norfolk or remote working
Salary: Competitive, including generous sales bonus plan
Are you a dynamic and tenacious sales professional with 3+ years of experience in aerospace? Mirus Aircraft Seating is seeking outstanding sales talent to join us and play a prominent role in the next phase of our successful growth story. You must be able to captivate customers with your sales calls and presentations, and communicate and work effectively with multi-disciplined teams. You will relish the opportunity to thrive in a fast growing company that is disrupting the aircraft seating market through combining genuine innovation and outstanding customer service.
We employ people who have exceptional abilities and high standards. You must be committed to growing yourself and within our company. We are looking for self-starters and self-motivators who enjoy travelling and have a passion for sales. We value curiosity, vision, integrity, tenacity, innovation, commercial acumen and great communication. You must be able to think big but care about the small.
The role is measured by how much you can accomplish, how quickly and how well. We are looking for high performers. We are flexible for the right person, so if you have the drive and passion to make a difference in the experience and comfort of air travel then we want to hear from you. We are an ambitious company and investing heavily for the next phase of our growth journey. This is a great opportunity for experienced sales professionals or individuals looking to develop their career in aerospace sales.
About the Company:
Founded in 2015, Mirus is one of the -world’s leading commercial aircraft seating manufacturers, bringing together the technologies, expertise, and best practices from the automotive and aerospace sectors to deliver innovative, high-performance seating solutions.
Mirus adopts a British design philosophy, combining classical cues and understated elegance with modernity, confidence, and dynamism. The state-of-the-art production system is intertwined with a ground-up approach to high-quality product development and supply chain management.
About the role:
The Regional Sales Manager has responsibility for leading the development and management of the sales pipeline within the defined region, with the prime accountability for delivering the defined business and sales targets within the territory. You will be both strategic and executionally focused, and the role will require you to take ownership and be accountable for managing the sales function within your nominated region to both drive growth and, as importantly, contribute to the success of the department as a whole.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively identify new opportunities, generate new leads and convert sales to deliver the sales forecast for your region.
- Develop customer specific sales strategies; developing, negotiating and winning sales programs through the development of business cases, value propositions and technical proposals.
- Act as a relationship manager, developing and nurturing influential relationships that include all touch points that impact a product selection and purchasing decision, at an appropriate depth and breath
- Proactively develop and maintain opportunity tracking data and sales forecasting which positively contributes to increasing sales and market share.
- Experienced at selling high profile, brand-lead solutions to airlines, lessors, MRO’s
About the person:
- Have a dynamic and tenacious approach to selling. Be a self-starter and take ownership for driving sales in your region to grow sales with new and existing customers
- Have experience selling high profile, brand-lead solutions to airlines, lessors, MRO’s.
- Be able to demonstrate success at developing customer specific sales strategies, with a record of identifying, negotiating and winning sales programs with airlines, MRO’s, lessors etc
- Thrive being part of a dynamic small team in a fast-paced challenging environment. Be approachable and have a flexible attitude to growing the business.
- Be confident and able to create and conduct professional, high quality commercial and technical presentations to our customers’ senior management.
- Be able to think big and target major opportunities as well as drive smaller value incremental sales.
- Able to interpret and apply market intelligence (incl. competitor and market) to optimize strategic positioning
- Be reliable, conscientious with sound commercial acumen, judgement and awareness.
- Have strong IT skills – in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be willing and able to undertake frequent short and long-haul travel - estimated around 50% - sometimes at short notice.
- Relevant sales experience within aircraft seating; and/or cabin interiors environment would be an advantage
You will have a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you are interested in finding out more about our Regional Sales Manager role and want to join an exciting business within the aerospace sector, then please email your CV to email@example.com