Senior Certification Engineer
Reporting to the Chief of the Office of Airworthiness, the Certification Engineer will support all aspects of the certification of Mirus seating products, ensuring that company designs are certified to EASA, FAA or National Authority regulations, and satisfy the customer contract specifications.
With experience in an aerospace certification environment and a good working knowledge of CS-ETSO, CS-25 and associated regulatory requirements, you will support the COA, CVEs and the Mirus Programme Management team to achieve ETSO (C127b, C39c) and OEM Frame Specification compliance for a range of application programmes with Mirus customers.
Ideal candidates for this role would have experience in a similar role within a DOA or APDOA and be looking to further develop their skillset and career in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You.”
- Generation / compilation of test plans – e.g. STP, DTP, OTP, FTP, QTP,
- Support the preparation of test articles for development and certification test
- Compilation of test reports in line with agreed certification test
- Supervision/witnessing and management (in conjunction with CVEs) of
- Coordination with design and test staff to generate test set-ups, rigs, etc. in support of test programmes.
- Analysis of test results and reporting findings, defining solutions for test failures where
- Working with cross-functional programme team at project initiation to propose and agree on methods of compliance in line with regulatory, OEM and customer
- Interface with external test providers (where required) to ensure appropriate specification and management of offsite testing
What we look for:
- Experienced in working within an Aerospace certification environment.
- Hands-on experienced of related technical documentation creation.
- Working knowledge of EASA Part 21 procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Results-driven, able to prioritise and able to meet strict deadlines.
- A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and is flexible and is comfortable in a changing environment.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org