Senior Production Planner
We are seeking an experienced Senior Production Planner to join our new Production Manager within the Mirus team.
This role will ensure that daily Production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations, alongside creating, owning and maintaining a production schedule and prioritise work orders for production optimisation.
You will lead the Planning team, and take full ownership for the coordination of the flow of work and materials between departments.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Generate, own and maintain the Production Plan
- Analyse relevant data to make informed decisions in support of timely material supply and finished goods demand
- Support & utilize all aspects of MRP control
- Work collaboratively with the Engineering team for the smooth introduction of new products and the generation of BOM’s
- Report on Production progress, WIP and material stock availability, proactively seeking solutions to roadblocks
About the person:
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skillset:
- Highly competent MRP systems and Excel Office suite user
- Strong communications skills with a collaborative approach
- Ability to work autonomously and provide clear direction and priority setting for the Planning team
- Detail orientated with excellent problem solving ability
- Goal orientated and results driven, assertively striving for plan adherence
- Embrace Continuous Improvement, demonstrating a Lean mindset
You will have a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you are interested in our role and want to join an exciting business within the aerospace sector, then please send your CV to email@example.com
(Please note: we will respond to your application on 1st July)