Senior Test Facility Technician
Mirus Test Services (MTS) is a brand new state of the art dynamic testing facility which will be commissioned as of November 2022.
We are seeking a brand new team to support and develop MTS into a successful testing laboratory. This testing facility will firstly cater for our internal projects, then will expand further into other industries where our sled system can be utilised.
About the role:
As a Senior Test Facility Technician within the laboratory, your work will primarily involve supporting the team to execute dynamic, static & life cycle tests flawlessly.
Creation of test fixtures, maintaining records and operation of test apparatus in line with customer requirements will be the key tasks undertaken.
Taking a wider view, you will be an important part of developing new concepts that will be bought to market.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Carry out development and certification tests to customer and regulatory requirements.
- To carry out test facility maintenance in line with manufacturer instructions.
- Maintain and repair test equipment and instrumentation ensuring all defects are reported to documented.
- Responsible for training technician base and sharing knowledge.
- Support and generate CIP initiatives.
About the person:
The ideal candidates for this role will be from a mechanical electrical engineering or testing background seeking to demonstrate their adaptability and proactivity in a fast-paced, state of the art testing facility.
- Good knowledge of mechanical assembly processes
- IT literate
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to problem solve to a high level
- Must be able to work independently or in a team
If you are interested in our brand-new role and want to join an exciting new part of our business within the aerospace sector, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!