Are you an experienced Certification Engineer within the Aviation sector looking for a new role? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join our team!
Reporting to the Certification Manager, the Certification Engineer will support all aspects of the certification of Mirus seating products, ensuring that company designs are certified to UK, EASA, FAA or National Authority regulations, and satisfy the customer contract specifications.
With experience in an aerospace certification environment and a good working knowledge of CS-ETSO, CS-25 and associated regulatory requirements, you will support the COA, CVEs and our Programme Management team to achieve (UK)TSO (C127b, C39c) and OEM Frame Specification compliance for a range of application programmes with our customers.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of certification project milestones and project schedules required to complete projects. Managing, tracking and reporting to ensure adherence to programme deliverables on time and to the right quality.
- Liaising with the design engineering and stress analysis teams during the design and development stages of the project to keep in line with the regulatory requirements
- Generation / compilation and checking of test plans & Reports
- Coordination with design and test staff to generate test set-ups, rigs, etc. in support of test programmes and oversee testing.
- Liaising with regulatory agencies to ensure quick and seamless issuance of UKTSO, whilst providing routine project status to internal resources.
About the person:
Ideal candidates for this role will have experience in a similar role withing a DOA or APDOA and be looking to further develop their skillset and career in a dynamic and rapidly growing company as well as the main points below:
- Experienced in working within an Aerospace certification environment, preferably seating
- Hands-on experienced of related technical documentation creation.
- Working knowledge of UK and EASA Part 21 procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Results driven, able to prioritise and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, is flexible and is comfortable in a changing environment.
You will have a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you are interested in our Certification Engineer role and want to join an exciting business within the Aviation sector, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org