We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when interacting with us in any way, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and job title
- The organisation that your work for
- Your contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in all day to day dealings with our customers and suppliers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us storing and using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequently the General Data Protection Regulations when they become law on 25th May 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Mirus Aircraft Seating, 22 – 30 Ironside Way, Hingham, Norwich, NR9 4LF. We may ask you to verify your identity before we provide information to you and whilst your first request is administered free of charge, if your requests are excessive or repetitive in nature, we reserve the right to charge for this service.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on a user’s computer (or mobile device) and is created when a user visits a website using a program called a browser (for example Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari).
A cookie isn’t a program itself and doesn’t actively do anything on a user’s computer. A cookie cannot be used to identify a user personally but they do contribute to improving a user’s experience of a website.
A cookie simply allows the website to read the contents of the cookie text file. The text file itself simply contains a unique identifier code; the site name and some digits and numbers.
Why are cookies used?
- Remembering what items a user may have added to a shopping basket or an itinerary as the user moves between pages on a website
- Saving a user’s preferences to allow them to customise a website
- Measuring what users do on a website to ascertain which parts of a website are popular, how long they spend on a website, how often users return, where they come from etc.
What cookies are used by this site?
Cookies are set by this website (first party cookies) but may also be set by other websites (e.g. YouTube) that run content on the website’s pages (third party cookies). Cookies can be set to remember a visitor for the duration of their visit (session cookies) or to remember a visitor for repeat visits (persistent cookies).
How do I disable cookies?
All recent versions of popular browsers give users a level of control over cookies. Users can set their browsers to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. Users can also set their browser to prompt them each time a cookie is offered. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Terms & Agreements
The term ‘Mirus Aircraft Seating’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22-30 Ironside Way, Hingham, Norfolk, NR9 4LF. Our company registration number is 09435825. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
More than the destination — it’s about the journey.
Have a question or enquiry? Our customer support team are here to help your project take flight with ease.