Brand Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced, dynamic and skilled generalist marketeer with a passion for strategy and brands? Mirus Aircraft Seating is looking for a proactive and highly adaptable Brand Marketing Manager to apply their marketing expertise to further build and shape our brand identity, whilst supporting the reputation and campaign needs of the business in a broad marketing role. This is a newly created position, due to business growth, and you will work closely with our sales team and external agencies, taking the lead in delivering marketing excellence to drive market share and growth.
About the role:
You will be both strategic and operationally focussed. You will have a proven track record creating and driving insight driven marketing campaigns, be execution orientated and understand the power that brand has for an ambitious, fast-growing company investing heavily for growth to establish itself as a major player in a market dominated by established, if often static, players. This position will be very visible in our Company and you will be called upon to create and justify your ideas with your peers and the Executive Team.
You will be a creative, energetic, organised hands-on marketeer with a passion for guerrilla marketing. The role is flexible and can be tailored to specific experience, interests and aims, but you will have a strong general background across marketing disciplines as at a minimum this role will help define and take the lead on communication of our brand, taking the lead on events, brand partnerships, asset creation, brand level campaigns, product launches as well as providing key insights on market pricing and positioning.
A passion for guerrilla marketing, an outstanding ability to multitask, being flexible in approach and the capacity to take on a range of responsibilities are key. The position reports directly to the Global Sales & Marketing Director and is based at our Hingham, Norfolk head-office and offers an exciting career path for the right candidate.
- Translate the business goals into strategic marketing plans that focusing on increasing brand, awareness and sales growth and set Mirus distinctly apart from the competition
- Take the lead in all marketing activity worldwide, ensuring marketing and product strategies are continuously on-point, consistent and aligned with global customer needs and our strategic plan.
- Creating and developing a digital strategy, including social media marketing and optimization, e-commerce and search engine optimization
- Update and refine Mirus’ website. Recommend improvements for consideration.
- Build company relationships with media executives and agencies.
- Ensure the Marketing budget is adhered to, and review effectiveness of spend
- Carry out a detailed brand audit and drive the development of the next stage of our marketing strategy, in conjunction with the Marketing Director.
- Develop further our PR strategy
- Become the lead figure in developing and promoting the brand standards and guidelines.
About the person:
- Minimum 3 years relevant marketing experience
- Demonstrable achievements growing a brand internationally
- Experience in a growing and developing smaller businesses or start-ups would be favoured, as would experience in prestigious, consumer experience products
- Whilst experience within the Aircraft Industry could be seen as an advantage, any experience in other highly segmented, consumer-experience markets would be equally beneficial
- Must have command of interactive/digital best-practice, trends and tools – and continually seek cost-effective new ways of reaching and interacting with customers.
- Particular strengths in SEO, social media and the use of web analytics and how they can be leveraged.
- Skilled at project management, delivering and executing plans on time and budget.
- Be entrepreneurial, hands-on with a creative mindset.
About the Company:
Founded in 2015, Mirus is one of the world’s leading commercial aircraft seating manufacturers, bringing together the technologies, expertise, and best practices from the automotive and aerospace sectors to deliver innovative, high-performance seating solutions.
Mirus adopts a British design philosophy, combining classical cues and understated elegance with modernity, confidence, and dynamism. The state-of-the-art production system is intertwined with a ground-up approach to high-quality product development and supply chain management.
If you are interested in finding out more about our new Brand Marketing Manager position then please email your CV to email@example.com