Talent & Engagement Executive
As our Talent & Engagement Executive, you will join our Human Resources department and oversee our full cycle recruiting function through to the conclusion of onboarding processes, and lead on the development of our employer brand, and employee engagement.
You will also be the lead on the development of employee engagement and retention strategies, helping to ensure Mirus is a great place to work.
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from Formula 1 and the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You”
- Act as the employer brand guardian for all recruitment comms, digital assets and marketing material
- Project management of employer brand and candidate attraction campaigns
- Engage with universities, colleges, apprenticeship organisations and experienced professionals to develop talent pools and pipelines
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify short term staffing needs
- Ensure that job descriptions and skills metrics are relevant and regularly reviewed
- Plan all interview and selection processes, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Promote and support internal promotion possibilities, acting as a mentor to employees to support their career development and readiness for progression.
- Understand employee engagement and use your experience to drive engagement initiatives and make sure action plans are in place to create a great place to work for all
- Develop a deep understanding of the key drivers for retention and those factors which detract, creating strategies to mitigate
What we look for:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, In-house recruiter or similar recruitment focussed HR role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting with a strong focus on direct hiring
- Sound knowledge of UK visa sponsorship processes and experience of supporting relocators from overseas
- An organised, planned, yet flexible approach to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com