Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Norfolk, UK
Type: Full Time (Part Time considered)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a confident and experienced individual to take responsibility for maintaining the Accounts Payables ledger, working accurately and efficiently to ensure month end deadlines are met. Manufacturing experience preferred, but not essential
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices, ensuring allocation to the correct Cost Centre and general ledger code,
- Maintaining an accurate and clean Accounts Payables ledger,
- Supplier statement reconciliations, taking responsibility for following up any queries with suppliers and bringing these to a resolution,
- Processing and reconciling pro-forma invoices, chasing in final invoices (when required),
- Reconciliation of corporate credit card and petty cash,
- Daily bank account reconciliation, including for foreign currency accounts,
- Preparing payment runs, ensuring all supplier are paid on a timely basis.
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Have a proven experience of processing high-volume and sometimes complex purchase invoices.
- Have the confidence to take ownership of any internal or external queries that may arise and follow these through to an agreed resolution.
- Confident with use of Excel and experience of an ERP system desirable.
- A good communicator who is able to build relationships internally with other departments, as well as externally with suppliers and other contacts.
- To have excellent analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a company that values your skills and contributions, we encourage you to apply for our Accounts Payable position. Come on a journey with us and be part of shaping the future of production excellence!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.