Location: Norfolk, UK
Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have four fantastic job opportunities on offer for enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Engineers to join our ever growing and busy engineering team. You will be part of a collaborative and innovative team in a culture that thrives on teamwork and innovation.
The roles that we have on offer are broad, and cover the whole array of engineering within Mirus Aircraft Seating.
- Design & Development x 2 (based in Hingham Office)
- Design (based in Hingham Office)
- Technical Publications (based in Hingham Office)
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- The design and development of aircraft seat components, using SolidWorks CAD and working with suppliers and manufacturing engineering on design for manufacture and assembly
- Being part of the team to work out how to certify the aircraft seat, to influence the design to ensure it will be compliant to the regulations and to Airbus’ requirements
- To be part of a team working on the customization of the seat for a number of different types of aircraft to deliver for numerous exciting customer projects
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Mechanical Engineering degree, Automotive or Aerospace degree. Preferably MEng, 2:1 minimum
- Some demonstrable extracurricular experience or hobby that is engineering related
- To have a passion for design and engineering
- Drive and enthusiasm to engineer world class products
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a company that values your skills and contributions, we encourage you to apply. Come on a journey with us and be part of shaping the future of production excellence!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.