Graduate Marketing Assistant
Location: Norfolk, UK
Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an innovative and creative Marketing Assistant with a flair for content creation? Do you have the drive, curiosity and passion to work for a brand leading business in a prestigious segment of the aviation industry?
With dramatic post COVID growth and new products to launch in 2024, we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious graduate marketeer to join our Marketing department, where you will be part of a collaborative and forward-thinking team and making a genuine difference to the future of air travel.
This role will be involved in a broad range of marketing activities, with a particular focus on online and digital marketing work; such as social media campaigns, maintaining our website and tracking data analytics. As such, having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods will be critical to your success.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop key skills, experience and personal growth in an innovative and rapidly growing company.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibilities will include:
- Design, launch and manage effective marketing campaigns.
- Experience or demonstratable ability of writing and supporting copy writing across a range of communication channels.
- Create unique content for online and digital marketing.
- Contribute to social media campaigns.
- Assist with media content, photoshoots and video shoots.
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Degree in Marketing, or Communications or equivalent experience
- Applied practical marketing experience
- Familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven with a capability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and eager to learn
*If you are interested in our brand-new Graduate Marketing Assistant role and want to join an exciting business within the aviation sector, then please click the apply button today!*
**Please note this role does not meet the criteria for sponsorship, so applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have or will have the right to work in the UK**
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.