Graduate Programme Manager
Location: Norfolk, UK
Department: Programme Team
Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a business or engineering graduate eager to kickstart your career in project management? Do you thrive in dynamic environments, possess excellent organisational skills, and have a passion for driving successful project outcomes? If so, we want you to be a part of our growing team!
The Graduate Programmes Manager will report in to the Senior Programmes Manager and will be responsible for owning and delivering projects within the Programmes team. You will be given guidance and mentoring by the team and your manager, enabling you to achieve programme delivery.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the delivery of engineering programmes.
- Work closely with the engineering, supply chain, and production teams in order to achieve on time delivery of a product which meets the design specification and cost targets.
- Run regular meetings with all departments (requires agenda & meeting minutes).
- Work within the existing processes which dictate how activities should be completed and what information needs to be recorded.
- Regular presentation of progress to the management team
- You should be organised, confident, and have a natural rapport with colleagues in order to achieve the best outcomes for your programme.
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Degree level qualification (min 2.1) in engineering or business subject
- Experience of project or programme management within your degree course
- Experience of preparing and presenting data to cross functional teams
- Good understanding of, and experience with, project planning software (e.g. MS Project)
- Exceptional team-working, intercultural and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and achieve by influencing others
- The ability to communicate, present and lead meetings effectively at all levels
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a company that values your skills and contributions, we encourage you to apply for our brand new graduate position. Come on a journey with us and be part of shaping the future of production excellence!
** Please note this role does not meet the criteria for sponsorship, so applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have or will have the right to work in the UK.**
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.