Head of PR and Marketing
Location: Norfolk, UK
Department: Sales and Marketing
Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Global Sales and Marketing Director, as the Head of Marketing & PR you will lead our Marketing function and take ownership for evolving and shaping our marketing strategy. You will play a leading role in defining and telling Mirus’ story, amplifying the work that we do in the aircraft seating industry to build awareness of the Mirus brand and the class leading range of aircraft seating products we manufacture.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the Marketing Strategy – delivering on a results-driven comprehensive marketing plan that aligns with our vision and goals, with a strong focus on increasing market share, brand awareness, and customer engagement world-wide.
- Building relationships with key industry journalists to maximise our exposure, securing press and media coverage opportunities that elevate our brand.
- Translate highly engineered products that solve customer pain points into insightful and articulate press releases, thought leadership articles, social media campaigns and case studies that are centered around enhancing passenger experience and aircraft cabin appearance and lowering airline operating costs – tailoring to the varied audience at all times.
- Plan industry events, trade shows, and conferences to enhance brand visibility, network with key stakeholders, and generate leads for the sales team.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and customer insights to identify trends, customer preferences and opportunities for product development, positioning and differentiation. Create global market overview maps of key applications, identifying and predicting strategic competitive plays and market positioning.
- Become the center of proposal generation to ensure the Sales team is optimising the most up to date branding, structure data and content allowing the sales team to focus on selling.
- Provide leadership and mentorship of our small Marketing team, and work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
You will be a creative marketeer who takes a hands-on approach and enjoys being both strategically and executionally focussed. You will understand and be passionate about the power that successful and creative marketing strategies can have to drive business growth, demonstrating that through your own track record to date.
You must be able to demonstrate a command of all aspects of PR and Marketing with a passion and flair for planning and organising exhibitions, creating insightful long and short copy for social, blog, articles, press release, web and presentations for technical products that are designed to enhance passenger experience.
You will be a proactive and creative thinker, curious and with a positive can-do attitude who is ready and willing to build on the existing success of the Mirus brand, you will have a passion for guerrilla marketing.
We can offer a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious, and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and want to join an exciting business within the aviation sector that values your skills and contributions, we encourage you to apply for our Head of PR and Marketing position.
Come on a journey with us and be part of shaping the future of production excellence!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.