Location: Norfolk, UK
Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a talented and motivated recruiter looking for a new and exciting opportunity for 2024? Are you passionate about connecting people with new job opportunities, driving success through talent acquisition, and thrive in a collaborative, innovative environment…If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Internal Resourcer to join our growing business. As an Internal Resourcer, you will play a crucial role within the HR team working closely with various departments to identify and attract top talent within our organisation. You will develop a network of potential candidates, focusing on hiring directly and creating a strong pipeline to fill our companies current and future hiring needs.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
To support, guide and advise hiring managers to ensure a positive experience throughout the full hiring process, this will include:
- Recruitment briefing meetings to identify short term staffing needs and fully understand the requirements of the role
- Review and advise on all job descriptions and skills metrics to ensure they are accurate and current
- Identify, source and prescreen candidates directly using all resources available including LinkedIn, job boards and social media
- Design and build a database of interview questions that help with the interview selection process
- Work with the HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator to arrange assessments and in-person interviews
Within this role you will also focus on:
- Actively engaging in direct sourcing, building a strong understanding of the global aircraft interiors market and allied industries where we may be able to source talent. Developing talent pipeline databases, focussed on immediate needs as well as longer term requirements, which will necessitate the building of long term relationships with potential candidates
- Engage with universities, colleges, apprenticeship organisations and experienced professionals to develop talent pools and pipelines
- Develop a strong understanding of the aerospace, manufacturing and engineering sectors to remain current on the activity of competitive businesses, collating and presenting benchmark data and learning from best practice
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Proven work experience as an internal resourcer within in an engineering or manufacturing environment or a similar recruitment focussed role
- Expert knowledge of recruiting via LinkedIn, social media, CV databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full cycle recruiting with a strong focus on direct hiring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with management up to C-suite level
- Sound knowledge of UK visa sponsorship processes and experience of supporting relocators from overseas
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a company that values your skills and contributions, we encourage you to apply for our Internal Resourer position. Come on a journey with us and be part of shaping the future of excellence!
** Please note this role does not meet the criteria for sponsorship, so applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have or will have the right to work in the UK.**
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.