OEM Account Manager
Location: Norfolk, UK (Office based)
Department: Sales and Marketing
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are excited to announce that we are expanding our Sales & Marketing team and have several roles on offer including a OEM Account Manager position. We are looking for a candidate who has aerospace experience and who has managed OEM customers such as Airbus, Boeing etc.
The main purpose of the role will be the development of Original Equipment (OE) sales, with the prime responsibility for delivering defined business targets, developing customer accounts and accelerating OE catalogue positions and revenue from the assigned accounts. For certain key airline accounts the OEM Account Manager will be the commercial lead for the customer relationship and co-ordinate all internal Mirus teams to ensure the successful execution of the program once won. You will also be responsible for management and negotiation of customer contracts, in line with delegated approval levels, ensuring Mirus interests are protected at all times.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibilities will include:
- Set customer account strategies, developing and owning detailed account plans.
- Expanding and growing Mirus presence with OE’s and achieving and expanding catalogue status with, but not limited to, Airbus and Boeing in line with defined targets.
- Expanding the relationships with existing contracted customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and grow Mirus revenues.
- Be present in our OE customers facilities through regular visits to build deep relationships to achieve our objectives
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for management and stakeholders using key account metrics.
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Must have aerospace experience, managing OEM customers such as Airbus, Boeing etc
- Proven experience as a key account manager
- Strong working knowledge of commercial contracts
- Ability to adapt to a changing business and have the ability to adapt plans and strategies in line with business need
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Thrive in a challenging environment, be approachable and have a flexible attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.