Location: Norfolk, UK
Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Production Planner coordinates the flow of work and materials within and between departments within Mirus Aircraft Seats. It will be their responsibility to ensure production schedules are produced that align with CRP and MRP requirements and are achieved within Mirus production and manufacturing, ensuring we meet customer demand deadlines that best utilise Mirus resource. They will be a leading member in ensuring optimal communication between relevant departments to provide visibility for the status of production schedules.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring daily production requirements and KPI’s are achieved and meet customer expectations.
- Create production schedules that are optimised according to CRP and MRP requirements and are continually maintained and reviewed with stakeholder functions.
- Review Capacity availability and restraints on a continuous basis with production and determine where resource is required.
- Data analysis of shop floor activity to advise material/inventory forecasting and purchasing supply levels for finished goods demand in conjunction with sales orders and forecasts.
- Analyse and prepare documents needed for the support of production.
- Maintain planning parameters in the ERP system to optimise production/manufacturing processes and inventory levels.
- Ensure the correct materials are allocated respective of their lot/batch codes.
- Monitor the release of new item/BOM data released from Engineering to ensure their timely entry, update and BOM configuration into the ERP system.
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Demonstrable experience in a Production Planning role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central would be advantageous
- Able to learn and have the ability to analyse existing, design and shape new systems/processes.
- Results driven, able to prioritise and ability to meet strict deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.