Regional Sales Manager (Asia)
Department: Sales & Marketing
Salary: Competitive, including generous sales bonus plan
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Regional Sales Manager (Asia) will have the responsibility to lead the development and management of the sales pipeline within the Asia region. The prime accountability will be delivering the defined business and sales targets within this territory. You will be strategic, execution focused, take ownership and be accountable for managing the sales function across Asia to drive growth and, as importantly, contribute to the success of the department as a whole
You must be able to captivate customers with your sales calls, presentations, and communicate and work effectively with multi-disciplined teams. You will relish the opportunity to thrive in a fast growing company that is disrupting the aircraft seating market through combining genuine innovation and outstanding customer service.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively identify new opportunities, generate new leads and convert sales to deliver the sales forecast for your region
- Develop customer specific sales strategies; developing, negotiating and winning sales programs through the development of business cases, value propositions and technical proposals
- Act as a relationship manager, developing and nurturing influential relationships that include all touch points that impact a product selection and purchasing decision, at an appropriate depth and breath
- Proactively develop and maintain opportunity tracking data and sales forecasting which positively contributes to increasing sales and market share
ABOUT THE PERSON
We employ people who have exceptional abilities and high standards. You must be committed to develop yourself and grow within our company. We are looking for motivated self-starters who enjoy travelling, meeting people and have a passion for sales:
- Have experience selling high profile, brand-lead solutions to airlines, lessors, MRO’s
- Relevant sales experience within aircraft seating; and/or cabin interiors environment would be an advantage
- Be able to demonstrate success at developing customer specific sales strategies, with a record of identifying, negotiating and winning sales programs
- Able to interpret and apply market intelligence (incl. competitor and market) to optimise strategic positioning
- Be confident and able to create and conduct professional, high quality commercial and technical presentations to our customers’ and senior management
- Be willing and able to undertake frequent short and long-haul travel – estimated around 50% – sometimes at short notice
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.