Sales Support Administrator
Location: Norfolk, UK
Type: Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you ready to take your administrative skills to the next level? Are you a detail-oriented and organised individual with a passion for contributing to a thriving sales environment? If so, we want you to be a part of our growing team!
The Sales Support Administrator will perform a wide range of functions for the Sales & Marketing, working closely with our internal teams and customers around the world in the preparation of quotations, order processing as well as general administration tasks.
Working alongside our Global Sales, Key Accounts and Aftersales teams, you will work with fellow sales professionals and our Operations and Supply Chain teams to deliver customer support excellence. You will do this through excellent interpersonal and communication skills, having an eye for detail and unwavering belief that providing outstanding customer support is the foundation to build a great business.
You’ll be adaptable, a problem solver, and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you’ll make a real contribution to our growth story.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibilities will include:
- Sales Administration – on a day-to-day basis you will be expected to carry out sales-related administrative tasks such as providing quotations, processing new orders, managing existing orders (for example, ensuring all customer deliveries arrive on time), updating customers with the correct prices. Other tasks will include sales reporting and overseeing communication with customers to understand where we can improve.
- Business partner – act as a Sales business partner, working together with our internal and external sales, operations, and supply chain supporting strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate revenue/bookings, increasing Sales productivity and shorten the lead-to-close cycle
- Sales Performance – partnering with sales management, review sales performance including preparation of monthly KPI reports, provide reports and analysis as requested to improve sales performance.
- Provide exceptional strategic account support, working closely with our Key Account and Aftersales Manager and building strong relationships with our customers.
- Regular customer communication via email and telephone, plus additional support work such as the updating of system records.
ABOUT THE PERSON
To be a successful candidate for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below attributes and skillsets:
- Qualified to Level 3 standard (A Levels or equivalent)
- Experience in a sales support environment
- Experience working in a regulated industry where attention to detail is critical
- Experience using order entry systems, accurately
- Experience using CRM systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to translate data and information into insightful and meaningful reports and summaries
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and be a part of a company that values your skills and contributions, we encourage you to apply for our brand new Sales position. Come on a journey with us and be part of shaping the future of production excellence!
** Please note this role does not meet the criteria for sponsorship, so applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have or will have the right to work in the UK.**
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2015, Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading aircraft seating OEM, with operations in the UK, Malaysia and China. We seek excellence at every step, from conception to delivery and beyond.
“Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way, by those who dare to challenge the accepted norm.”Ben McGuire, Chief Executive Officer
We believe form, function, innovation, sustainability, and the best possible passenger experience are all mutual cornerstones of success when putting pen to paper on a new design and delivering to our airline customers.
Along with our proven record of delivering large and small scale OEM and airline retrofit programs to some of the biggest names in the industry, we are committed to bringing the highest quality seating and unparalleled service to our customers.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension – up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working – flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development – Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth – helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental check ups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
At Mirus, we’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for all applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments during your interview process, please let us know.