Mirus Aircraft Seating is looking for a talented Production Manager.
Mirus Aircraft Seating is a high-performance Business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry. We’re committed to delivering the most complete and competitive seating package available by introducing and applying technologies and best practices from the automotive industry, we bring a real and measured innovation into aircraft seating. This pioneering approach was validated through a record-breaking launch contract for >100,000 Hawk economy seats. One of the largest aircraft seating orders ever.
“Our mission is not only to deliver the best aircraft seats in the world but also to ensure the best ownership experience. We are committed to Moving You.”
This pivotal role will see you leading, managing and shaping all functions within the production department to effectively support a high-volume aircraft interiors manufacturing facility.
The successful individual will be familiar with the aviation culture and comfortable operating within the demanding requirements of this sector. You will be commercially astute, driven to ensure factory targets and KPIs are met whilst ensuring the necessary procedures are rigorously followed. To achieve this, you will be a personable manager who leads from the front and is able to develop the operational structure to ensure the business is prepared, and able, to deliver both current and future volume requirements.
Ideal candidates for this role would have experience in leading a demanding serial volume production factory and ideally will be looking for a career in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Develop and maintain an operations team ethos that delivers in terms of quality and cost.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the production team.
- Develop an operational structure in which each team member has clear accountabilities and deliverables.
- Monitor and maintain the correct level of QCD performance across all production functions.
- Full ownership and responsibility for all production targets and budgets.
- Experience and knowledge of utilization and implementation of ERP / MRP systems
- Ensure that Conformity of Production (COP) and quality processes are clearly identified, communicated and rigorously adhered to.
- Develop the strategy and lead the implementation of cost down programmes.
- Forge and maintain effective and positive working relationships with the engineering teams and across the business as a whole.
- Provide relevant management reporting information.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all Company employees.
- Assume the responsibility of being the Company’s nominated EASA Form 4 – POA holder.
- Any other activities are necessary to ensure the production function delivers its objectives.
What we look for:
- Engineering based qualification
- Knowledge of quality and procedural requirements for the aviation interiors industry.
- Experienced and able to manage both development and serial production needs.
- Understanding of business ERP and MRP ordering systems.
- Thrive in a challenging environment, be approachable and have a flexible attitude
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org