Are you a dynamic and tenacious team player looking to advance your career in a general and varied commercial role where no two days are the same? At Mirus Aircraft Seating we are seeking an outstanding Commercial Executive to join our Sales team and play a prominent and visible role in the next phase of our growth.
You will relish the opportunity to thrive in a fast growing company that is disrupting the aircraft seating industry through combining genuine innovation and outstanding customer service.
This role will be an integral part of our Sales team. You will be responsible for generating proposals and contracts, and play a key supporting role in identifying potential new leads. You will provide high quality, detailed and insightful market/data analysis with the goal of accelerating our growth and sales performance. The successful candidate will be able to present these findings in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the business.
If you have the drive and passion to make a difference in our company then we want to hear from you. This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced individual with a varied commercial background or someone looking to develop their career in a general commercial role.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing market analysis sales performance, and pipeline reports, together with insightful analysis of the data to provide recommendations to support management and business decision making
- Providing key market input into new product development and sales campaigns
- Be commercially astute in the review of contractual documents and agreements, and making recommendations on terms negotiations to Senior Management
- Act as the Sales business partner, working with our globally based sales, account management and aftersales teams together with Finance, Operations to supporting initiatives to grow sales and increase sales productivity.
- To act as the commercial point of contact for potential and current Mirus Test Services, our independent dynamic testing facility – supporting proposal creation, customer meetings and orders.
About the person:
You will be commercially astute, have an excellent eye for detail and be keen to create or grow your career in a commercially focused role. To be successful in this role you will also :
- Outgoing and accommodating, but have the “presence” and credibility to represent Mirus with our international current and future customers
- Articulate, willing to learn and be an excellent communicator with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Be able to translate data and market trends into concise and insightful analysis and recommendations for action.
- Flexible, able to juggle priorities, have a can-do attitude and thrive working in a fast pace environment within a rapidly growing business with very ambitious plans for the future.
- Be curious, have integrity, tenacity
About our benefits:
- Pension - up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Early finish on a Friday
- Agile working - flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Training and development - Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- SimplyHealth - helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental checkups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Social events throughout the year including our Christmas Party!
- Free on-site carparking
If you are interested in our brand-new role and want to join an exciting business within the aviation sector, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org