Quality Control Technician
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Quality Control Technician to be part of our small and busy quality team. This role will be responsible for ensuring that parts and production processes comply with all internal, customer, third party and regulatory requirements and for upholding the relevant strategies and objectives defined by the Quality Department.
We are a high-performance business looking for passionate individuals who have a keen eye for detail with the ability to learn new skills and technologies
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all components and tooling are manufactured to exacting standards by:
- Inspection of purchased items at Goods Inwards receipt
- Inspection of manufactured items in accordance with drawing and job card requirements
- Generation of Inspection Reports.
- Ensuring that all inspection standards are carried out effectively, both prior to processing and at the inspection/dispatch stage:
- Ensuring that all items are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all documentation and equipment calibration is current and correct.
About the person:
- Experience of working in an inspection role in a similar manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and CAD models to extract relevant engineering and inspection data
- Be highly self-motivated, able to work under own initiative, enjoy a challenging environment, be approachable and have a flexible attitude
You will have a thriving career with us if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.
If you are interested in our Quality Control Technician role and want to join an exciting business within the aerospace sector, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org