Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
We have a brand new role up for grabs within our UK team as our first Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer. This role sits within our Supply Chain team and will mainly be involved in the supplier approval, monitoring and control activities.
This position will also be expected to flow down applicable requirements (company, regulatory, international standards, customer etc) and ensure and verify compliance. You will lead supplier development activities to improve performance, lower cost and build a more robust supply chain.
This role will look after a combination of QE/QA activities and assist the Head of Supply Chain in the creation and management of the supplier audit plan. The expectation will be to lead FMEA activities, concerns resolution, root cause analysis and corrective action verification activities and provide supplier performance metrics to enable issuing of monthly supplier performance score cards.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong quality and / or manufacturing background gained within medium to high volume manufacturing
- Must have experience in partnering with external suppliers – leading, managing and negotiating
- Knowledge of aerospace AS9100/ ISO9001 requirements
- Able to read, understand and interpret engineering information and applicable requirements
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated, able to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
If you are interested in our brand-new role and want to join an exciting business within the aviation sector, then please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Pension - up to 8% contribution (4% Employee/ 4% Employer)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An additional day off on or around your birthday
- Christmas shut down
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Award
- Agile working - flexibility around start and finish times in line with our policy
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and development - Support, coaching and guidance from a team of industry leading renowned specialists
- Generous Family Friendly Benefits
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- SimplyHealth - helps cover every day healthcare costs such as eye tests and dental checkups, as well as providing mental health support and access to GP services
- Social events throughout the year including our Christmas Party!
- Free on-site carparking